Lakshmi Rangoli designs are usually done in the auspicious occasion of Diwali and Lakshmi Puja. Lakshmi is the goddess of prosperity and is the most common festival of Diwali Rangolis. People try and praise Lakshmi’s Rangolis in the form of respect and admiration of the Hindu Goddess.
Very easy Diwali rangoli 2018/lakshmi pujan rangoli designs Rangoli by jyoti Rathod – Video Tutorial
Rangoli is a reflection of vibrant Indian culture. It is a creative art at the entrance to the home floors or to welcome the Hindu deity Lakshmi in our homes, because it represents good fortune. You can imagine the Indian festival without Rangoli; It really sets a mood for the celebration and makes your home bright.
You’ll also like:
- Karva Chauth Festival’s Rangoli Designs
- Easy and Quick Rangoli Design Tutorials For Diwali
- Diwali Special Easy Colorful Rangoli Designs
- Simple and Beautiful Diwali Rangoli Designs
- Peacock Rangoli Designs By Poonam Hedau