Best and easy Rangoli design for Diwali festival Diwali is one of the most important festivals for Hindus. It is celebrated with great pleasure and enthusiasm. This is going on for five days, although the third day is the main day. Diwali is known as the festival of illumination and it brightens our lives and brings new hope. It is also a festival where we see many colors in the fireworks and rangoli patterns. So this you can try easy multicolored Rangoli design.
Rangoli is essential for Diwali because it adds to attraction and is followed as regular customs. In this post, we come with easy and best Diwali Rangoli pattern that will brighten up your home this festival. Hope you like this tutorial.
Easy and Attractive rangoli designs for Diwali Festival
You’ll also like:
- Navaratri Special Maa Durga Rangoli Designs By Megha Amol
- Diwali Special Colorful Rangoli Designs By Divyesh Vara
- Simple and Beautiful Rangoli Designs By Rupali Tomke
- Easy & Simple Rangoli Design with Color | 7 dots Kolam
- Beautiful Rangoli Designs for Diwali Festival By Poonam Borkar