Easy Beautiful Diwali Rangoli Designs. Diwali is a festival of lights but it also brings color to anyone’s life. The celebration is celebrated by decorating your home with light and light. The celebration of happiness and love automatically fills the light everywhere. From online to street shops, the market is full of Diwali offers and it is a good time to buy new things for you and your loved ones. Traditions form part of tradition as women make beautiful rangoli and on this day the goddess pays worship of Goddess Lakshmi.
Rangoli for Diwali/lakshmi pada FESTIVAL’S rangoli designs by jyoti – video tutorial
Attractive unique colourful rangoli design made by Jyoti Raut Rangoli – Video Tutorial
Very easy and simple DIWALI RANGOLI design by Jyoti Raut Rangoli – Video Tutorial
Rangoli can be made by colorful rice, dry dough, colored sand, soil lamps or flower petals. In Diwali, the houses are well decorated, basically making rangoli designs made by colored sand fun.
You’ll also like:
- Elegant Rangoli Designs By Vaishali Deshmukh
- Easy and latest rangoli design for diwali festival
- Diwali Special Colorful Rangoli Designs By Divyesh Vara
- Simple and Beautiful Rangoli Designs By Rupali Tomke
- Easy Colourful Rangoli Designs With Flowers