India is a country which celebrates every celebration with happiness and enthusiasm. All festivals are bright and colorful. Rangoli designs become a major part of these festivals. Rangoli has been a traditional art form since ancient times. The exact amount of exercise and a creative mind range can be prepared by almost anyone. The designs vary from simple to complex, depending on how wide you want your Rangoli to look!
Rangoli design for lakshmi pada/Diwali/Dipawali FESTIVAL’S 2018-2019 – Video Tutorial
How to make easy and beautiful rangoli design | flower rangoli by Yogita Garud – Video Tutorial
How to make simple and beautiful rangoli design | easy rangoli by Yogita Garud – Video Tutorial
This Diwali rangoli is beautiful and is burnt once. Lovely to keep them in the entrance of your verandah or your home. Keep these designs as inspiration and modify your own rangolis this year!
You’ll also like:
- Easy Rangoli Tricks and Tips for Beginners
- Easy and quick rangoli designs for Diwali
- Easy and colourful Diwali special Rangoli designs
- Karva Chauth Festival’s Rangoli Designs
- Easy and latest rangoli design for diwali festival