There are colors and natural choices for the Indians to show love for colors in many ways. Indian Rangoli is a unique art work that is popular throughout India. During special occasions such as festivals, marriages etc. these houses are decorated with this Rangoli kolam. There are several Rangoli or Kolam patterns that are used to make colorful designs on the floor. Rangoli competitions are organized every year to encourage this unique art. Here is a complete step by step tutorial of beautiful rangoli design, which you can try at your home.
Easy & simple rangoli designs with color | 7 dots Navrathiri kolam | Diwali muggulu – Step By Step (Video Tutorial)
You’ll also like:
- Navaratri Special Maa Durga Rangoli Designs By Megha Amol
- Diwali Special Colorful Rangoli Designs By Divyesh Vara
- Simple and Beautiful Rangoli Designs By Rupali Tomke
- Easy and Quick Rangoli Design Tutorials For Diwali
- Easy and colourful Diwali special Rangoli designs