Rangoli is also known Kolam is a folk art form from India. Best Rangoli Designs for Festivals Patterns on the floor inside Indian houses with colorful rice, colorful sand, flowers or dry dough. They are usually used for auspicious occasions such as festivals. It seems that the gods are sanctified through these colorful designs. In this article, we will go through some of the best colorful designs used for festivals. These are examples of earlier designs and you can take some suggestions and work on them! Take a look at this easy and simple Rangoli design.
Diwali festival Diya rangoli kolam designs || Deepavali muggulu
Kolam or muggu is a ancient art form of India which is very popular. Kolam is also called as Rangoli in parts of India. women create different kolam or rangoli.
Easy and colourful Diwali special Rangoli designs
You’ll also like:
- Simple and attractive diya rangoli design for diwali
- Diwali special easy multicolored rangoli design
- Easy unique rangoli designs using simple tools
- Innovative rangoli designs using easy tricks
- Latest & colourful rangoli designs for diwali